Waterfall Hiking Tour
- Check-in 30 mins prior to tour
- Wear closed toe shoes
- Person All Ages
HIKING ADVENTURE IN HONOMU, HAWAII
Experience an amazing small group guided hiking tour on the Big Island. Hike over 300 acres of private agricultural property with lush landscape and ocean views!
Get up close to three private waterfalls in Hawaii ranging from 50ft-250ft. The only access to these waterfalls is through this adventure! Get one-of-a-kind views of our giant 250ft waterfall, Kolekole Falls. And get up-close and personal access to our private Kawainui Falls. Take a quick dip if weather permits!
Our guide will teach you all about Hawaii’s agriculture and culture along the way.
You will see apple and banana fields, Hawaiian ginger, pineapples, sugarcane and many more interesting tropical plants. You might even be able to sample some of these native Hawaiian fruits!
Our hiking course is designed for all levels of hiking experience. No matter your level of hiking experience, this tour has something for everyone.
- 100% Private Property Tour
- Private Waterfall Access
- Able to hike three miles over uneven surfaces
- Free of chronic heart problems
- Not pregnant
- No serious neck, back, or joint injuries
- Tours operate rain or shine
- Guests must sign release waiver
- Guests must wear closed-toe shoes
Location: 28-1692 Old Mamalahoa Highway, Honomu HI 96728